A Higgledy is a species in Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. There are 100 Higgledies the player can collect. They replace the Familiars. The player can obtain them in two ways: either by finding Higgledy Stones and giving up a specific item, or by crafting them in Evermore. There are 6 main types of Higgledies:
More about Higgledies
Higgledies help the player in combat by using one of their four unique skills. Higgledies are able to be leveled up through the Higglery in Evermore; each level increases their stats and the effectiveness of their abilities.
- Players can activate Higgledy Gaggle! by forming higgledy teams based on their headgear and/or accessories. This offers a specific special bonus to all active higgledies. For example:
- Pairing 4 Higgledies with aviator goggles activates the Higgledy Gaggle! "Brain Trust": Four bespectacled higgledies team up to unleash special moves more often.
Emoticons for the different types of Higgledies are available on steam, with the following names
- Higgledy puff for the wind element
- Higgledy splish for water
- Higgledy sizz for fire
- Higgledy glitz for light
- Higgledy dinge for dark
Getting your Higgledy friends to help
(From the ingame tutorial/Playstation)
- During battle, Higgledies will automatically back you up by attacking, defending, healing and performing various other actions based on their type.
- Sometimes, they'll give you the go-ahead to issue special orders that will see them perfom incredible super-powererd skills. Just run up and press x to activate them.
- Certain other Higgledies will allow you to absorb them by holding down the button for your character's spells and abilities, thereby changing and improving their effects.